American Rescue Plan Act Contracting Opportunities
Ramsey County will receive $108 million from the federal government through the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) of 2021. Over the next two years, Ramsey County will use these funds to continue supporting individuals, families and the economy as we combat and recover from COVID-19.
ARPA contract opportunities will be posted here as they become available.
Right Track Plus Employment & Training Services
The Right Track Plus Career Internship Employment Services program is seeking organizations that will provide career pathway training and case management services for young adult residents aged 18-24 years who have experienced negative economic impacts due to their previous industry or level of education. This can include inability to gain work, full-time hours or a career in a middle-high wage career pathway.
Right Track Plus is a collaboration between Ramsey County, the City of Saint Paul, local employers and community organizations. Each partner has a different role in making the program a success. The program activities, tentative timeline and instructions for submitting a quote are included below.
- Emergency Purchase Informal Quote (EPIQ) - Right Track + Program (PDF)
- Attachment A – Quote Form (Word)
- Attachment B – Financial Review Form (Word)
- Right Track Plus - Addendum One (PDF)
- Released: Jun. 2, 2021
- Questions due: Jun. 9, 2021 by noon
- Answers provided: Jun. 10, 2021
- Quotes due: Jun. 16, 2021 by 4:30 p.m.