Corridor Revitalization Pilot Program
The goal of the Corridor Revitalization Program is to revive important corridors throughout Ramsey County with a planning grant. The program is available to government entities and non-profit organizations in Ramsey County for use on county-owned transportation facilities.
Must meet at least one of the following.
- Multi-jurisdictional corridors. (Study area must include corridor areas adjacent to or through multiple municipalities.)
- Low-income census tracts.
- Location along existing or planned transit routes or transitways.
Eligible planning activities include:
- Land use, small area, area wide, and corridor planning initiatives.
- Redevelopment feasibility or market analyses. Site specific projects that will have a considerable impact on a corridor will be considered along with environmental reports needed for potential development.
- Infrastructure planning and conceptual designs, including pedestrian and bike connections and public realm improvements.
* Other types of plans and studies may be considered, provided the outcomes meet program goals.
For 2019, proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis until November 1. Requests up to $50,000 can be submitted, however awards are more likely to be less than $25,000 in order to fund as many projects as possible.
This map provides an overview of corridors within Ramsey County that are eligible for the Corridor Revitalization Program.