2020-21 Budget Hearings
Beginning of tab section with 2 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
The County Manager and the county's service teams will present the proposed 2020-2021 budget to the board of commissioners for review throughout August in the Council Chambers.
Ramsey County uses its two-year (biennial) operating budget to monitor revenue and expenses, and to improve financial management and strategic planning.
- Aug. 6 - County Manager presents 2020-21 budget with reports from the County Assessor and County Auditor, a 2018 Financial Overview and an update on the 2019 Community Indicators.
- Aug. 13 - Information and Public Records Service Team.
- Aug. 20 - Economic Growth and Community Investment Service Team.
- Aug. 26 - Health and Wellness Service Team.
Note: The afternoon session will take place in Suite 220 of Saint Paul City Hall - Ramsey County Courthouse.
- Aug. 27 - Safety and Justice Service Team.
- Aug. 29 - County fees, Capital Improvement and Strategic Team.
Public hearings on the 2020-21 budget will be held Aug. 29 and Nov. 25.