2021 supplemental budget hearings begin in August
Hearings for the 2021 budget will begin Tuesday, August 25 when the County Manager presents the supplemental budget at 9 a.m.
Each of the county's service teams will present their 2021 supplemental budget to the board of commissioners for review throughout August and September.
- August 25. 9 a.m. - County Manager presents 2021 supplemental budget, reports from County Assessor, County Auditor, Policy and Planning Director and Chief Financial Officer.
- September 1, 1-4:30 p.m. - Safety and Justice Service Team
- September 3
- 8:30 a.m. - noon - Economic Growth and Community Investment Service Team
- 1-4 p.m. - Information and Public Records Service Team
- September 8. 2020 - 8:30 a.m. to noon, 1-4 p.m. - Health and Wellness Service Team
- September 10 - 8:30-10:30 a.m. - Strategic Team
The board of commissioners will hold two public hearings on the county budget. The first will take place on September 10 at 10:30 a.m.. in the Council Chambers and the second on November 30 at 6:30 p.m., location TBD. Call the Chief Clerk at 651-266-8014 if you wish to speak at either hearing.
All service team hearings will take place in the Council Chambers on the third floor of Saint Paul City Hall - Ramsey County Courthouse unless otherwise specified.