2021 Supplemental Budget Hearings
Beginning of tab section with 2 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
The county's service teams will present their 2021 supplemental budgets to the board of commissioners for review throughout August and September in the Council Chambers.
Ramsey County uses its two-year (biennial) operating budget to monitor revenue and expenses and to improve financial management and strategic planning.
- Aug. 25, 9 a.m. - County Manager presents 2021 supplemental budget, reports from County Assessor, County Auditor, Policy and Planning Director and Chief Financial Officer.
- Sept. 1, 1-4:30 p.m. - Safety and Justice Service Team
- Sept. 3
- 8:30 a.m. - noon - Economic Growth and Community Investment Service Team
- 1-4 p.m. - Information and Public Records Service Team
- Sept. 8, 2020 - 8:30 a.m. to noon, 1-4 p.m. - Health and Wellness Service Team
- Sept. 10 - 8:30-10:30 a.m. - Strategic Team
All service team hearings will take place in the Council Chambers on the third floor of Saint Paul City Hall - Ramsey County Courthouse unless otherwise specified.
The board of commissioners will hold two public hearings on the county budget. The first will take place on Sept. 10 at 10:30 a.m. in the Council Chambers and the second on Nov. 30 at 6:30 p.m., location TBD.