2022-23 Budget Meetings
Beginning of tab section with 2 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
The County Manager and the county's Service Teams will present the proposed 2022-23 budget to the board of commissioners for review throughout August and September in the Council Chambers.
Ramsey County uses its two-year (biennial) operating budget to monitor revenue and expenses, and to improve financial management and strategic planning.
- Aug. 24 - County Manager presents 2022-23 budget with reports from the County Assessor and County Auditor, a mid-year financial update by the Chief Financial Officer. (Video | Materials)
- Sept. 9, 8:30 a.m.- noon - Health and Wellness Service Team budget presentation to the board.
- Sept. 10, 1:30 p.m.-4 p.m. - Health and Wellness Service Team budget presentation to the board.
- Sept. 13, 8:30 a.m.-noon; 1-2:30 p.m. - Economic Growth and Community Investment Service Team budget presentation to the board.
- Sept. 13, 2:45-4:30 p.m. - Strategic Team budget presentation to the board.
- Sept. 14
- 8:30 a.m. - noon - Information and Public Records Service Team presentation to the board.
- 1-4 p.m. - Safety and Justice Service Team presentation to the board.
- Sept. 21 - County board certifies maximum property levy.
- Dec. 14 - County board adopts 2022-23 budget and property tax levy.
The board of commissioners will hold two public hearings on the county budget. The first will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 14 at 4:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers and the second on Nov. 29 at 6:30 p.m., location TBD.