Additional locations opening in late October for in-person absentee voting and ballot return
Four additional in-person absentee voting locations will open Tuesday, Oct. 27 for Ramsey County voters to cast their ballot for the 2020 general election prior to Election Day.
Anyone eligible to vote in Ramsey County may cast their ballot at any location, regardless of their home address. New locations opening Oct. 27 include:
- Arlington Hills Community Center.
- First Tee of Twin Cities - Highland National Golf Course.
- Frogtown Community Center.
- Ramsey County Library - White Bear Lake.
In-person voting will continue to be available at the following sites that have been open since Sept. 18:
- New Brighton Community Center.
- Ramsey County Elections Office - Plato Building.
- Ramsey County Library - Roseville.
Expanded weekend and evening hours will also be available beginning Oct. 27.
- View a list of current locations and hours
- View map of current absentee voting and ballot return sites
Beginning Oct. 27, voters will place their ballots directly into a ballot counter – instead of using absentee envelopes – and their votes will be recorded.
Allianz Field opens for mail ballot returns on Oct. 29
In partnership with Minnesota United FC, Ramsey County will open an absentee ballot return site at Allianz Field Oct. 29 - Nov. 2.
Voters who received their ballot by mail may return their completed ballot during the following hours:
- Thursday, Oct. 29 – Fri., Oct. 30: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 31: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 2: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The stadium will be open for ballot return only. Voters will not be able to register to vote or request an absentee ballot at Allianz Field.
Ten additional ballot return locations are currently available across Ramsey County.
Residents may register to vote or updated their address at the seven in-person absentee voting locations, or at their polling place on Election Day. Proof of residence is required for in-person registration. A list of approved documentation is available at mnvotes.org.