Recycling & Waste

Car Seat/Booster Seat


If the car seat has been in a traffic accident, contact your insurance company. Many insurance companies will reimburse you to replace child car seats when a vehicle has been in an accident.


Contact your trash hauler or one of the disposal companies listed below. Call to verify items accepted, hours and fees.

Disposal Companies

Waste Management (formerly Advanced Disposal)
309 Como Ave.
Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55103
J & J Recycling
607 Barge Channel Rd
St. Paul, Minnesota, 55107
Keith Krupenny & Son Disposal Service
565 Barge Channel Rd
St. Paul, Minnesota, 55107
Twin City Refuse & Recycling
318 W Water St
St. Paul, Minnesota, 55107


Please refer to for more information regarding car seat recycling.