CareerForce Rollout Events
CareerForce in Saint Paul
540 Fairview Ave. N
Saint Paul, 55104
Beginning of tab section with 2 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
Several events will be happening to celebrate CareerForce centers in Ramsey County.
- Sept. 13 - Job Fair, Ramsey County Library - Roseville
- Sept. 16 - Keys to Unlock your Career Success, CareerForce in Saint Paul.
An open house for youth ages 14-24 where attendees solve puzzles and decode messages to learn about the “keys” to a successful career.
- Sept. 17 - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, CareerForce in Saint Paul.
Members of the public are invited to join representatives from the Midway Chamber of Commerce, elected officials, community leaders and CareerForce staff for a ribbon cutting ceremony.
- Sept. 17 - Untapped Talent Pool, CareerForce in Saint Paul.
Join us for a panel discussion on how employers are finding talent in new places.
- Sept. 19 - How to Build a Consulting Business in the Gig Economy Workshop, CareerForce in Saint Paul.
Tim Voit (Legal Shield) and Wes Roper (FranNet) discuss having multiple streams of income and share their stories and lessons learned.
- Sept. 20 - LinkedIn for Job Search Workshop, CareerForce in North St. Paul.
Information can also be found on the CareerForce Rollout Schedule. (PDF)
Additional monthly workshops are available for job seekers.