Community Conversation about Public Health's Strategic Plan
- Meeting ID: 994 2293 1369
- Call in: 651-372-8299
- Passcode: 733350
Beginning of tab section with 1 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
Ramsey County residents and community partners are invited to share input about Saint Paul - Ramsey County Public Health’s Strategic Plan (PDF).
Public Health has been focused on the following strategic directions to guide how we do our work:
- Take action to advance racial and health equity.
- Partner to champion prevention across the lifespan.
- Align and leverage resources to support priorities.
- Create responsive and Intentional change.
During the conversation, facilitators will share an overview of the department Strategic Plan, including related activities and accomplishments from the past two years.
Participants will then join break-out sessions to discuss:
- Do you support our current strategic directions?
- How have you seen us do this work?
- How can we do better?
- What will it take for Public Health to strengthen this work moving forward?
Please join Public Health Director Sara Hollie for this important conversation. Community feedback will result in updates to the current Strategic Plan.