COVID-19 Town Hall: Employment Programs and Assistance
LocationOnline Zoom meeting
Join this virtual town hall community meeting on Zoom from the web:
- Zoom meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/95625340355
- Meeting ID: 956 2534 0355
To join by phone, dial one of these numbers:
- +13017158592, and enter code: 95625340355#
- +13126266799, and enter code: 95625340355#
Beginning of tab section with 2 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
Ramsey County residents can learn about COVID-19 help available from the county and get their questions answered at a series of COVID-19 Community Virtual Town Halls this month.
Topics for this meeting:
- Employment programs and assistance
- Community feedback regarding spending of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act funds for workforce assistance related to COVID.
For more information, contact the Workforce Solutions team.