COVID-19 vaccine at various community clinics
Saint Paul - Ramsey County Public Health offers free COVID-19 vaccine clinics throughout the community for all eligible individuals. Moderna (two doses), Pfizer (two doses), and Johnson & Johnson (one dose) vaccines are available. Clinics are scheduled at community centers, schools and several “pop-up” locations. Visit ramseycounty.us/COVIDvaccine for details, including what vaccine is offered at each clinic. There are our current large vaccination sites:
Oxford Community Center
270 Lexington Pkwy N
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Arlington Hills Community Center
1200 Payne Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55130
Harding High School
1540 6th Street East
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Washington Tech Magnet School
1495 Rice Street
Saint Paul, MN 55117
- The vaccine is free; no medical insurance or ID needed.
- Walk-ins or appointments are available.
- The Pfizer vaccine is available to those 12 years and older.
- The Moderna and Jonson & Johnson vaccines are available to those 18 years and older.
- Even if you didn’t get your first dose with Ramsey County, you can still get your second dose with us.
Call Public Health’s vaccine phone line at 651-266-1190 (Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) with questions.
In addition to these clinics, the COVID-19 vaccine is available at several sites operated by the state of Minnesota, health care clinics and pharmacies. Check our vaccine page for the latest information and links.