COVID-19 vaccine at various community clinics
Saint Paul - Ramsey County Public Health offers free COVID-19 vaccine clinics for anyone 5 years and older. Clinics are scheduled at several locations throughout the county. Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are available.
Saint Paul – Ramsey County Public Health now offers Pfizer and Moderna booster shots at our clinics, by appointment only. Booster shots are available for anyone 18 years for older who received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine at least six months ago or the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two months ago.
Beginning Sept. 27, gift cards are available to everyone who gets vaccinated at a clinic operated by Saint Paul – Ramsey County Public Health, while supplies last. No matter where you live – you are eligible and encouraged to get a vaccine and a gift card:
- Up to $100 in gift cards for first and second doses of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine ($50 per dose, given 3-4 weeks apart).
- Get your gift card immediately after vaccination - no forms or paperwork required.
- Gift cards are not available for booster shots.
These are our current large vaccination sites:
Oxford Community Center
270 Lexington Pkwy N
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Arlington Hills Community Center
1200 Payne Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55130
New Brighton Community Center
400 10th Street NW
New Brighton, MN 55112
Additional clinic details:
- The vaccine is free; no medical insurance or ID needed.
- Services by appointment only.
- The Pfizer vaccine is now available to those 5 years and older.
- The Moderna vaccine is available to those 18 years and older.
- Even if you didn’t get your first dose with Ramsey County, you can still get your second dose with us.
In addition to these clinics, the COVID-19 vaccine is available at several sites operated by the state of Minnesota, health care clinics and pharmacies. Check our vaccine page for the latest information and links.