Extended evening child support hours available in August
Ramsey County Attorney's Office Child Support Services division is offering extended evening hours during the month of August from 4:30-7 p.m. every Wednesday at Metro Square. This is in addition to regular business hours Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
During regular business hour and extended hours, parents can:
- Reinstate a driver's license that has been suspended for non-payment of child support by entering into a payment agreement.
- Meet with child support staff to make a payment.
- Request to change a child support order.
- Find out if they qualify for arrears forgiveness.
- Provide genetic testing samples, ask questions about their case and receive referrals to organizations that can provide assistance with employment services and parenting concerns.
Customer service agents are available at 651-266-3344 to assist with child support questions. Parents can also access child support information online, including viewing case information, payment history, account balances and update their contact information. The public is encouraged to call the same number if they know of community events at which it may be helpful to have child support staff present to present or answer questions about child support services.
Payment information is available by calling the payment hotline at 651-215-5630.
In addition, the office is partnering with FathersFirst! during extended hours on August 21 to provide assistance with family law questions about child support, divorce, custody and parenting time.