First half of 2023 property tax payments due May 15
The first half of 2023 property tax payments are due Monday, May 15. If your tax is $100 or less for real property or $50 or less for personal property, it must be paid in full by May 15.
Payments must be postmarked on or before May 15 to avoid penalty. Checks and money orders should be made payable to Ramsey County.
A one-time late payment penalty waiver program is available to taxpayers. It may used one time every ten years. It applies even if a property owner has used the one-time waiver in the past, and it will not impact the ability to use the waiver in the future.
More information on property tax payments
Understanding your property taxes
Watch a video to learn more about how taxes are determined, how to read your statement and how to resolve questions. The video is available in five languages:
- English: Understanding Your Property Taxes
- Hmoob: Totaub Txog Cov Se Tsev thiab Lub Tsev Muaj Nqis Li Cas
- Karen: Understanding Your Property Taxes and Values
- Soomaali: Fahamka Cashuuraha iyo Qiimaha Hantidaada Maguurtada
- Español: Comprendiendo los Impuestos y Valores de Su Propiedad
Call 651-266-2222 or email [email protected] with questions.