Free jobseeker workshops at the Saint Paul WorkForce Center in February
Several free workshops are available for jobseekers on an ongoing basis at the Saint Paul WorkForce Center.
Upcoming topics include:
- Interview with Confidence - Feb. 15, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- LinkedIn - Getting Started - Feb. 21, 9-11:30 a.m.
- Start a Small Business - Feb. 21, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Resume Revamp - Feb. 23, 9 a.m.- noon.
- Creative Job Search - Feb. 27, 9 a.m. - noon.
- LinkedIn - Advanced Strategies - Feb. 28, 9-11:30 a.m.
Registration is encouraged for all workshops and is available online.
Every Wednesday, the Saint Paul WorkForce Center also hosts a Working Wednesday networking event to give participants the chance to meet area employers. Information can be found on the MN Employment and Economic Development website.