Get updates about the COVID-19 vaccine
Many residents, employers and community partners are eager to get the COVID-19 vaccine at a time when the supply in Minnesota remains limited.
Saint Paul - Ramsey County Public Health continues to vaccinate priority and high-risk groups. Our clinics will continue to prioritize high-risk groups even as statewide eligibility expands. Once eligibility for county-run clinics expands, these appointments will be listed on Minnesota’s Vaccine Locator Map.
Here is how you can learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine:
- Sign-up for the State of Minnesota's Vaccine Connector - available for all residents age 18 and older. Sign up to be notified when you become eligible to get the vaccine. If you are unable to sign up online, you can sign up over the phone. Insurance and identification are not needed and signing up is free. Learn more and register online for the Vaccine Connector or call 651-318-0989 or 833-431-2053 (translation available)
- Contact your health care provider to ask about getting the vaccine or visit the Minnesota Department of Health's Find My Vaccine online map.If you don't have online access call 651-318-0989 or 833-431-2053 More vaccine is being shipped to clinics, hospitals and pharmacies for those aged 65 and over and people with underlying health conditions.
- Check RamseyCounty.us/CovidVaccine for the latest updates about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine, information about who is getting it now and how it will be distributed in the future.
- Subscribe to our COVID-19 vaccine updates and get email or text alerts on vaccine distribution
- Email us with additional questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Watch COVID-19 Vaccines and Your Community: What you Need to Know, a series of five broadcasts produced by TPT | Now and multicultural media partners to address community questions and concerns about the vaccine. Programs are produced in native languages, as applicable, and designed for the specific needs of African American, Hmong, Indigenous, Latinx and Somali residents. All broadcast programs, video shorts and COVID-19 vaccine resources will be posted to the TPT | Now Facebook page.
Please be patient and remember that demand for vaccine far exceeds supply. More opportunities for vaccination will be coming as the state of Minnesota gets more vaccine. When more vaccine is available, most people will get it from their regular health care provider, a pharmacy, or at a vaccine clinic operated by public health departments and community health centers. Eventually, there will be enough vaccine for anyone who wants it, and it will be free.