Help available for opioid use, chemical dependency
Ramsey County offers a range of mental health, chemical health and public health services for individuals struggling with opioids, drug or alcohol dependency, or a crisis. Services include:
- Counseling, education and support.
- Mental and chemical health assessments.
- Detox services.
- HIV and hepatitis C testing and referral.
- Syringe exchange, wound care and harm-reduction resources.
- Narcan (overdose reversal medication).
- Referrals to treatments programs and other community services.
Find out more online about:
- Adult Mental Health Services
- Children’s Mental Health Services
- Chemical Health Services
- Syringe Exchange Services
- HIV, hepatitis testing and referral.
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2019 - 2:44 p.m.