Historic agreement to protect children concludes with final court hearing
Ramsey County Attorney John Choi and Archbishop Bernard Hebda held a joint press conference on January 28 formally concluding the Ramsey County Attorney's Office's four-year oversight of the civil settlement agreement with the Archdiocese of Saint Paul & Minneapolis. The primary objective of the agreement was to transform the organizational culture of the Archdiocese into one that is vigilant about protecting children from clergy sex abuse.
- Press Release
- RCAO Cultural Assessment Report
- Final Independent Auditor's Report on compliance with the settlement agreement
- Eighth 6-Month Status Report submitted by the Archdiocese on its status and progress of implementation of the settlement agreement
- Archdiocese Safe Environment Plan
- Background and Timeline of Events