Metro Regional Virtual Interactive Career Fair: Transportation Careers
Beginning of tab section with 2 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
This career fair allows job seekers the opportunity to exchange their resume directly with hiring managers and interact with employers by chat or video interviewing. Employers in attendance are seeking:
- Enjoy driving your car or truck? Drivers are in demand in the Metro Region.
- Meet employers with many opportunities for new drivers.
- Connect to training providers and get “on the road” to your Commercial Driver’s License.
- Learn about Career Pathways into passenger, freight, commercial, and more driving careers.
- Looking for a new career opportunity?
- Meet employers seeking experienced drivers.
- Apply for a wide range of positions and specializations.
- Take you career to the next level.
Using a mobile phone, portable device or computer, visit the career fair website and create a user profile to register.
This career fair is presented by the Metro Region Collaboration: Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington Counties, and the City of Minneapolis.