New regional park winter maps available
This winter, Ramsey County’s parks have been busier than ever. New winter maps for the regional parks are now available, which will make it easier to identify:
- Plowed trails for walking and biking.
- Trails with snow that can be used for winter activities like snowshoeing and fat tire biking.
- Cross-country ski trails.
Regional park information and maps
- Bald Eagle-Otter Lakes Regional Park
- Battle Creek Regional Park
- Keller Regional Park
- Long Lake Regional Park
- Tony Schmidt Regional Park
- Vadnais-Snail Lakes Regional Park
- Vadnais-Sucker Lake Regional Park
Other important things to know before you head to the park
- All regional trails will be plowed for walking and biking.
- Boat launch parking lots at all county parks will be open and plowed to provide access to ice fishing, snowshoeing, skiing and other lake activities.
- Restrooms at parks are closed for the season, with portable toilets available at some locations.