COVID-19 updates: Free vaccine clinics
One Year Later: COVID-19, Employment and Ramsey County
Beginning of tab section with 1 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
The Ramsey County Workforce Innovation Board is hosting a webinar to discuss the disproportionate impacts of COVID-19 based on areas of low-income populations, race/ethnicity, education, industry and age.
Erin Olson, Director of Strategic Research, RealTime Talent
- With RealTime Talent since 2015.
- Has Masters Degrees in Urban and Regional Planning (MURP) and Public Health (MPH) from the University of Minnesota.
- Takes intersectional approaches to addressing labor market and talent pipeline challenges in Minnesota.
Tim O'Neill, Regional Labor Market Analyst, DEED
- With DEED since 2013.
- Has Masters Degree in Public Policy from the University of Minnesota.
- Focuses on labor force and industry trends, regional demographics, and hiring demand in the Twin Cities Metro Area.
Register in advance for this webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.