Ramsey County Job Fair - canceled
LocationMaplewood YMCA Community Center
2100 White Bear Ave.
Maplewood, MN 55109
Beginning of tab section with 2 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
Representatives from various departments will be available to discuss current job openings. A variety of open positions are available including professional, service and technical positions. All are welcome.
Departments attending include:
- Community & Economic Development.
- Communications & Public Relations.
- County Assessor.
- County Attorney's Office – Child Support.
- County Sheriff’s Office.
- Emergency Communications.
- Financial Assistance Services.
- Health and Wellness Administration.
- Healthcare Services – Lake Owasso Residence and Care Center.
- Information and Public Records Administration
- Medical Examiner.
- Parks & Recreation.
- Policy and Planning.
- Property Management.
- Property Tax, Records and Election Services.
- Public Health.
- Public Works.
- Sheriff's Office.
- Social Services.
- Veterans Services.
- Volunteer Services.
- Workforce Solutions.
Additional organizations include:
- Century College.
- City of Blaine.
- City of Maplewood.
- City of Roseville.
- Metro State University.
- Saint Paul College.
- Second Judicial District Court.
Free sessions on how to apply for a county job will be available at the following times:
- 1:30 p.m.
- 2:30 p.m.
- 3:30 p.m.