Redesigned Service Centers now open with in-person assistance, computer access
Five redesigned Service Centers are now open to provide more convenient and accessible access to programs for residents. The centers feature Navigators who provide comprehensive in-person assistance with enrollment information connections to county programs. Service Centers also have computer workstations available by reservation and secure 24/7 document drop boxes.
The newly redesigned Service Centers provide residents with more accessible connections to all county programs. Residents may visit any center and do not need to travel to a specific building for certain services.
All Service Centers are open from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. weekdays and are located at existing county buildings. Downtown Saint Paul, Maplewood and Roseville locations also feature Community Career Labs to assist job seekers who have been impacted by COVID-19.
All Ramsey County Service Centers are designed and operated in accordance with Public Health guidelines for COVID-19.
- Downtown (Saint Paul) - 160 E. Kellogg Blvd.
- Maplewood - 3025 Southlawn Dr.
- Roseville - 2180 Hamline Ave. N.
- Shoreview - 4560 Victoria St. N.
- West Side (Saint Paul) - 90 Plato Blvd. W.
Learn more about the Service Centers or make a reservation for computer workstations.
- View services and make a reservation online.
- View locations on an interactive map.
- Call the Customer Contact Center at 651-266-8500.