Rice Street Visioning Study Open House
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about joining the meeting.Register to attend
Beginning of tab section with 2 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
Learn about the current phase of the Rice Street Visioning Study and provide your input to develop a community-driven vision and roadway design concept for Rice Street from Pennsylvania Avenue to Wheelock Parkway in Saint Paul.
Join the open house for a general presentation, question and answer session and discussion rooms. The presentation will:
- Provide an overview of the project including project background, goals and timeline.
- Discuss how the project team is engaging with the community and using the feedback collected to drive project progress.
- Introduce potential road design concepts.
- 6-6:10 p.m. - Welcome and project overview
- 6:10-6:40 p.m. - Rice Street today
- 6:40-7:10 p.m. - Community engagement
- 7:10-7:40 p.m. - Potential solutions
- 7:40-8 p.m. - Next steps and questions
View presentation slides (PDF)