Safe holiday celebrations during COVID-19
The Minnesota Department of Health released guidelines about holiday gatherings and being with people who live outside your home. These guidelines are in effect until Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021.
Please do your part by limiting gatherings to your immediate household, if possible, and not more than two households that live separately.
If you gather with people from other households, remember to:
- Limit indoor social gatherings to two households with no more than 10 people, and stay six feet apart from anyone you don’t live with.
- Limit outdoor social gatherings to three households with no more than 15 people, and stay six feet apart from anyone you don’t live with.
- Wear a mask at both indoor and outdoor gatherings.
- Stay at least six feet away from others.
- Gather in an area with good ventilation. If indoors, bring in fresh air by opening windows and doors, if possible.
- Cover coughs and sneezes, and wash or sanitize your hands often.
If you are sick, waiting for COVID-19 test results, or were in close contact of someone who has COVID-19, stay home and do not attend a social gathering.