Recycling & Waste

Shock Absorbers


Plastic shock absorbers and parts may be placed in the trash.​


Metal shock absorbers can be recycled as scrap metal. Remove all non-metal parts. Bring scrap metal to one of the disposal companies listed below. Call to verify items accepted, hours and fees.

Recycle Companies

Waste Management (formerly Advanced Disposal)
309 Como Ave.
Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55103
J & J Recycling
607 Barge Channel Rd
St. Paul, Minnesota, 55107
Twin City Refuse & Recycling
318 W Water St
St. Paul, Minnesota, 55107