St. Paul Library Presents Open to Business, Exploring and planning your business
LocationRondo Community Library
461 Dale St N
St Paul, MN 55103
Beginning of tab section with 2 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
The Open to Business program provides direct technical assistance and other forms of support to small business owners and entrepreneurs. Noah Her, Ramsey County Business Advisor, will be present to meet with residents and answer questions.
- Business plan development.
- Feasibility analysis.
- Cash flow and financing projections.
- Marketing planning and material preparation.
- City and state licensing and regulatory assistance.
- Loan packaging and other assistance in obtaining financing.