Temporary closures planned as part of Parks & Recreation pavement maintenance project
Ramsey County Parks & Recreation will be completing pavement maintenance at select parks and golf courses this season. The work will consist of overlaying parking lots and some trails, and making pedestrian ramp improvements where trails and sidewalks meet the parking lots.
The following facilities will have parking lot maintenance completed fall 2021:
- Goodrich Golf Course
- Island Lake County Park
- Lake Josephine County Park
- Manitou Ridge Golf Course
- Turtle Lake County Park
- White Bear Lake County Park
More information about the project can be found at ramseycounty.us/ParksPavementProject.
Schedule of temporary closures
Temporary closures have been planned as part of the pavement maintenance project. All work has been scheduled to take place during weekdays to minimize impact to weekend use.
Turtle Lake County Park
- September 21–23
- Park and boat launch will temporarily close during pavement maintenance work.
Lake Josephine County Park
- September 28–30
- Boat launch lot closure only. Other pavement work outside of the boat launch area will not require a full closure.
Island Lake County Park
- October 4–7
- Park parking lots and driveways will temporarily close during pavement maintenance work. The boat launch may have temporary closures from the access road in the main park.
White Bear Lake County Park
- October 18–19
- Park parking lots will temporarily close for pavement maintenance work. The boat launch will remain open throughout the project.
Manitou Ridge Golf Course
- November 1–5
- The golf course will be closed November 1–2.
- Course will reopen November 3, with parking available in the overflow lot through November 5 while pavement maintenance work is completed.
Goodrich Golf Course
- November 8–12
- Work will be done after the golf course is scheduled to close for the season.