Town halls to provide COVID-19 information, engage and learn community needs
Ramsey County residents can learn about COVID-19 help available from the county and get their questions answered at a series of COVID-19 Community Virtual Town Halls this month. The COVID-19 Racial Equity and Community Engagement Response Team will host a series of six online community town halls spotlighting financial assistance, social services, veterans services, public health, community corrections, and housing stability.
Each COVID-19 Community Virtual Town Hall will begin with an overview of COVID-19 related county services and then open up for questions and comments. Participants can also send questions in advance via email. The town halls will be held online through Zoom meetings from 4 – 5 p.m. on the topics and dates below. Details on how to access the Zoom meetings are in the links for each of the individual meetings.
- Emergency Assistance and Emergency General Assistance Benefits - Monday, May 11.
- Crisis Services, Mental Health and Emotional Services for Children and Adults - Tuesday, May 12.
- Veterans Services, Benefits, Health Care and Assistance - Wednesday, May 13.
- Public Health’s Response and Services - Thursday, May 14.
- Community Corrections Response and Services - Monday, May 18.
- Employment programs and assistance - Monday, May 18.
- Housing Stability and Sheltering Response and Services - Tuesday, May 19.
Meeting notes and recordings are available on the Racial Equity and Community Engagement page.