Recycling & Waste

Trees - Fallen


Trees on private property are the responsibility of the homeowner.

Call your city for information on addressing fallen trees and other storm debris. If the tree or branches have fallen on a power line, call your power company.

Residents of Saint Paul should direct questions about debris to the Forestry Hotline at 651-632-5129 or the Public Works Hotline at 651-266-9700. Downed power lines should be reported immediately to Xcel Energy at 1-800-895-4999.