Veterans Day Support Event
442 Dorothy Day Place
Saint Paul, MN
Beginning of tab section with 2 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
Are you without housing? Unstably housed? Paying unaffordable rent?
During this event, Veterans staff and partners can help former & current members of the military:
- Get screened for housing vouchers and subsidies.
- Get help with employment search.
- Connect with a financial coach.
- Apply for veteran benefits.
- Apply for Social Security disability benefits.
This event is hosted by Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans, Minnesota Department of Veteran Affairs, Veteran Affairs and Ramsey County Veterans Services. Representatives from each organization will be available.
Call Veterans Services: 651-266-2545