Volunteer applications open for eight advisory boards and committees
The Ramsey County Board of Commissioners is currently accepting applications to serve on various citizen advisory boards and committees. The board of commissioners appoints residents to serve in these important roles that help shape policy, review programs and plans, and represent families and residents in Ramsey County.
Current opportunities include:
- Capital Improvement Program Advisory Committee.
- Community Health Services Advisory Committee (Joint).
- Corrections Advisory Board.
- Disabled Veterans Rest Camp Board.
- Extension Committee.
- Personnel Review Board.
- Ramsey County Library Board.
- Valley Branch Watershed District.
Apply today or get more details about these opportunities by clicking on the button below.