Workforce Innovation Board appoints new members
The Workforce Innovation Board of Ramsey County (WIB) is one of 16 legislatively mandated Workforce Boards in Minnesota. The WIB is responsible for setting strategic direction and providing local oversight for Minnesota’s public workforce system. The 33-member, business led Board is business includes representatives from labor, community-based organizations, education, economic development, workforce development and elected officials. WIB members, appointed by the Ramsey County Board of Commissioners and the City of Saint Paul, are key decision makers in their organizations with knowledge and insight into economic and workforce issues. The WIB is pleased to announce the recent welcoming of seven new members:
- Thomas Aasheim - Director of Technical Education, Finishing Trades of the Upper Midwest.
- Robert Blake - Owner, Solar Bear.
- Chris Duffy - Vice President of Public Relations, Goff Public.
- Susan Jambor - Human Resources Director, SPIRE Credit Union.
- Yolanda McIntosh – Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Associated General Contractors.
- Trish Stevens - Membership Director, Hospitality Minnesota.
- Julie Thiel - Vice President of Talent Management, Schwan’s Co.