Form Drop-off Sites
Secure drop-off sites for documents related to all service types are available at three locations in suburban Ramsey County and three locations in the city of Saint Paul.
These items should not be placed in the document boxes: cash payments, child support payments, library materials, gun permit applications, old records for shredding, city of Saint Paul documents and Court documents**.
- Ramsey County Service Center – Maplewood
- Ramsey County Service Center – Roseville
- Ramsey County Library - Shoreview
Saint Paul locations
- Ramsey County Service Center – Downtown
- 7:30 a.m. – Items are time stamped with the previous business day (yesterday).
- 3:30 p.m. – Items are stamped with the current business day (today).
- Ramsey County Plato Building
- Saint Paul City Hall – Ramsey County Courthouse (near 4th Street entrance.)
**This location also accepts City of Saint Paul and Second District Court documents.