Coronavirus Business Resources
Access information on business readiness, recovery and other assistance available.
- Small Business Relief Fund
- Ramsey County business resources
- Resources for food businesses
- Free face masks available for businesses through A Mask for Everyone
- Safely returning to work (DEED)
- Pay It Forward program
State funding approved for small business relief - December 2020
The Minnesota Legislature has approved a $217 million relief package for businesses impacted by COVID-19 executive orders. About half of the package will be given to counties to distribute through grant programs to local businesses by March 15, 2021.
Through the package, Ramsey County will receive $10.7 million to distribute to businesses. At this time, we anticipate that most of the funding will be used to supplement the Small Business Relief Fund to fulfill outstanding applications from the third round of applications that occurred Nov. 18-Dec. 4.