COVID-19 Compliance & Oversight
Transparency and accountability are integral to Ramsey County's COVID-19 response. The Compliance & Oversight Team was formed in April 2020 to help inform the county's response and provide critical links between county operations and the residents we serve.
About the Compliance & Oversight Team
Each week of the COVID-19 response, the Compliance & Oversight Team publishes a written report with the following:
- Updates on work tasks during the past week that relate to the team’s areas of focus.
- Create a proposal of work for the week ahead that relates to the team’s areas of focus, with descriptions for how the team will work with the Incident Management Team and the rest of Ramsey County to make progress on each work task.
- Highlight areas of significant community concern that will require attention.
- Outline areas of progress that provide opportunities for future momentum.
Summaries are available in PDF format.
- Compliance and Oversight Team update three - approved for the period of May 16-29
- Compliance and Oversight Team update two - approved for the period of April 27 - May 4
- Compliance and Oversight Team update one - approved for the period of April 20-27 (7 MB)