Ramsey County is partnering with several trusted community agencies to connect residents with accurate, culturally appropriate information about the COVID-19 vaccine and opportunities to get vaccinated.
Community Connectors help community members navigate myths and rumors surrounding COVID-19, answer questions and help educate residents about the vaccines. Connectors can help make vaccine appointments or recommend walk-up vaccination sites.
Contact a Community Connector below
Contact a Connector if you have questions or concerns about getting the vaccine or need assistance in getting access to the vaccine. There is no fee to talk to a Community Connector or to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Black/African American Community Connectors
African-Born Community Connectors
- Minnesota Dawah Institute: 651-703-3396
- Oromo Community of Minnesota: 651-217-4446
- Restoration for All Inc. (REFA): 651-366-0279
- Samo Relief / Somali-American Network: 703-944-2677
- Somali Medical Association of America: 612-426-0350
- WellShare International: 612-990-1790
Youth and Young Adult Community Connectors
Latino/x Community Connectors
- Comunidades Latinas Unidas en Servicio (CLUES): 612-746-3507
American Indian Community Connectors
- Department of Indian Work, Interfaith Action of Greater Saint Paul: 612-900-6709