COVID-19 Vaccinations by Week
Saint Paul – Ramsey County Public Health received its first allocation of the Moderna vaccine on Dec. 23, 2020. We are currently giving COVID-19 vaccinations to people identified in Phase 1a only. The vaccine is not yet available for the general public.
- Federal and state agencies distribute vaccine directly to hospitals, pharmacies and some healthcare providers who vaccinate people in Ramsey County.
- In many cases, the amount of vaccine delivered to those organizations is larger than doses Saint Paul – Ramsey County Public Health has received.
- Data below does not include total vaccinations in Ramsey County. Data represents the number of vaccines given by Saint Paul – Ramsey County Public Health only. Ramsey County's COVID-19 situation update shows vaccinations by all entities in Ramsey County.
Summary as of February 22, 2021
- 8,578 doses have been administered at 59 clinics. 9,967 vaccines have been given, including those given by redistribution partners.
- 14,700 doses have been received, including those reserved for second doses and those redistributed through partnership agreements.
- 589 people have been trained to administer vaccinations.
For the week of Feb. 21- 27, Saint Paul – Ramsey County Public Health expects to administer about 2,000 doses.
|Week||Doses sent to county||Clinics held||Vaccinators trained||Doses given||Phase||Audience|
|Feb. 14 - 20||0||8||1,516||1a; limited 1b||Healthcare, funeral homes, homeless services providers, assisted living settings, limited correctional officers and law enforcement.|
|Feb. 7 - 13||2,700||9||1,597|
|Jan. 31 - Feb. 6||2,300||15||99||1,791|
|Jan. 24- 30||3,000||11||168||1,643
|Jan. 17-23||2,700||6||120||639||1a||Healthcare, funeral homes, homeless services providers, assisted living settings|
|Jan. 10-16||1,700||4||67||746||1a||EMS, healthcare, homeless service providers|
|Jan. 3-9||600||4||61||602||1a||EMS personnel|