Workforce Development Job Fair
553 Fairview Ave N.
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Beginning of tab section with 3 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
Are you interested in helping people prepare for work and become employed? Attend this job fair and learn about careers in Workforce Development and the range of careers that help individuals achieve their potential.
Nonprofit agencies are looking to fill a variety of positions including accounting, administrative, career coaching, IT, maintenance, training and more. Skilled employees like you are needed and all are welcome. Career Navigators will be available to review your resume, practice interview questions and provide guidance during the event.
Employers in attendance include:
- AccessAbility, Inc.
- African Career Education & Resource, Inc.
- American Indian OIC/Takoda Institute.
- Asian Media Access, Inc.
- Better Futures of MN.
- CAPI USA.
- Goodwill-Easter Seals MN.
- Hmong American Partnership.
- Humphrey Job Corps Center.
- Jewish Family and Children’s Services of Minneapolis.
- Karen Organization of Minnesota.
- Minnesota Tech for Success.
- Neighborhood House.
- North Point Inc.
- Opportunity Partners.
- Project for Pride in Living.
- YWCA of Minneapolis.
Free parking available. Easy access to light rail.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.