Young Adult Program
The U LEAD young adult program provides employment and training opportunities to low-income and/or at-risk young adults. Services provided include career planning, job search assistance, paid work experience and assistance with tuition costs.
U LEAD is open to individuals who:
- Are 14-24 years old.
- Live in Ramsey County.
- Have a challenge to overcome to complete their education and/or obtain employment.
- Explore your future career opportunities.
- Learn about potential employment trainings.
- Experience work in a setting of your choice while getting paid.
- Job search help (resumes, interviews, networking, etc.).
- Earn your High School Diploma or GED.
- Attend free workshops.
- Plan out your educational pathway.
Community partner location
Young adults can now receive training and employment assistance by working with a Workforce Solutions career navigator at the Arlington Hills Library.