General & Walk-in Job Seeker Services
Ramsey County residents who are unemployed or looking for a better job may use the services and programs available at all Ramsey County CareerForce locations.
The career lab is the heart of every CareerForce location and serves as a business office for job seekers needing an on-site resource room with free computer access, workshops and staff assistance. The career lab features the tools and resources needed to find a job or make a career change.
The CareerForce lab is available to:
- Research and plan a successful job search.
- Access free use of computers, printers and faxes.
- Access free assessments on your resume and cover letter creation.
- Take typing tests, and Microsoft Office and computer skills certificates.
Looking for job opportunities? Check out our hiring events. Every month employers are in the career lab recruiting for open positions within their companies.
- Career and skill assessments.
- Training information:
- Job skills training programs.
- Free education programs.
- Job Connect: Find business now hiring.
- Labor market information: Learn about the current job market and which jobs are in demand.