The Katherine Project
Service alert - COVID-19
Ramsey County Career Labs are closed to the public. Employment Assistance and Guidance Counseling support will continue to be available for existing and new resident clients. All consultations are done by phone.
The Katherine Project provides career training and professional experiences to young women of color and indigenous women, ages 18-24, in the information technology and computer coding fields.
- Women of color & indigenous women.
- Ages 18 - 24.
- Ramsey County resident.
- Fourteen weeks of digital literacy and computer coding training.
- Free child care.
- Other support services, as needed.
- Paid internship opportunities.
- One year of Internet Essentials.