Co-Occurring Recovery Program
The Co-Occurring Recovery (CORe) Program supports individuals with substance use and mental health recovery. CORe provides a supportive environment for individuals who struggle with mental health and substance use by teaching new ways to cope with their concerns.
The CORe team is made up of mental health professionals, alcohol and drug counselors, an occupational therapist, a psychiatrist and a nurse.
- 16-20 weeks of group programming. Additional support can be provided as needed
- Biweekly individual sessions.
- Family education and support.
- Psychiatric medication assessment and follow-up.
- Social and living skills education.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
9 a.m.-12 p.m.
8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Walk-in on Fridays