Co-Occurring Recovery Program
The Co-Occurring Recovery Program supports individuals with mental health and substance use recovery. Our team includes licensed alcohol and drug counselors, mental health therapists, an occupational therapist, psychiatrists, clinical nurse specialists, and a certified peer recovery specialist.
- Individual and group therapy
- Family education and support
- Psychiatric medication assessment and follow-up
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) groups and individual peer support
- Social and living skills education
- Supported employment
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
9 a.m.-12 p.m.
8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Walk-in on Fridays