Ramsey County provides outpatient mental health services through the New Day program. New Day provides a supportive environment for individuals to learn new ways to cope with mental health concerns, identify and pursue meaningful goals, and create vibrant lives in their communities.
Our team is made up of a mental health professional, occupational therapist, nurse and peer recovery specialist.
New Day services
- Up to 12 weeks of group programming with the possibility of additional weeks.
- Individual support.
- Assistance in identifying and achieving personal goals.
- Assistance in developing plans for graduation and next steps.
Group session hours
- Monday/Wednesday/Thursday, 9 a.m. - noon OR
- Tuesday/Thursday, 1-4 p.m.
- Phone hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Walk-in hours: 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.