Partial Hospitalization Program
The Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) helps individuals stabilize their mental health symptoms and receive recovery services through a variety of educational, skill-focused and processing groups.
The PHP team is made up of psychologists, clinical social workers, occupational therapists, mental health practitioners, nurses, a psychiatrist and peer specialists.
PHP serves adults of all backgrounds age 18 years and older who may be experiencing increases in symptoms of depression, mania, anxiety, psychosis or suicidal thoughts. Individuals experiencing increased symptoms due to a lack of medication or medication change can also receive PHP services.
- PHP is an alternative to an in-patient hospital stay.
- PHP clients receive similar services to in-patient hospitalization, but go home at the end of the day.
- PHP clients are seen by a psychiatrist up to three times per week.
- PHP programming is done in groups.
- Individuals may refer themselves to the program or be referred by a provider.
Group session hours
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Lunch is provided daily.
PHP is covered by most insurance including Medicare and Medical Assistance. A sliding fee system is also available.