Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics
Mental Health Center
Walk-in clients will be served once screened for fever, cough, travel and possible COVID-19 exposure. Group therapy programs have been suspended until further notice. Clients will still receive injections in-person at the Mental Health Center. Individual therapy and psychiatrist appointments and prescriptions will be conducted over the phone or Telehealth if clients are able.
Ramsey County Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) is a new model of care that changes the way people of all ages receive substance use and mental health services. CCBHCs combine high-quality physical, chemical and mental health services, making it easier for individuals to access care in one place.
Ramsey County provides the same services as in the past. With the new combined mental, chemical and physical health care, individuals receive a care coordinator to plan a comprehensive treatment that works for them.
- Substance abuse and mental health treatment,
- Screening, assessment, and diagnosis,
- Primary care,
- Patient-centered treatment planning,
- Psychiatric rehabilitation,
- Case management,
- Peer and family support,
- Crisis services,
- Support for veterans and active military.
Mental Health Services Survey
Those who are currently receiving Ramsey County mental health services are invited to provide feedback about their experience by completing an online survey.
- Adult Mental Health Services Survey (for those over the age of 18)
- Family Mental Health Services Survey (for those under the age of 18)