Modified Golf Course Procedures
Ramsey County golf courses aim to provide the best experience while still meeting the high standards of public health best practices to keep all golfers and course staff safe.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Maintain six feet distance.
Effective August 4, 2021, face coverings are required at all times while inside all Ramsey County buildings including clubhouses, pro shops, snack bars and restaurant facilities. Face coverings may be removed when eating and drinking indoors.
Tee times and reservations
Tournaments can resume at golf courses.
Clubhouses are open and will be serving food, beverages and alcohol with no restrictions.
- Golfers are encouraged to share carts. A $10 surcharge will be applied to single riders.
- Sanitation stations will be available for golfers to sanitize their carts before play.
On the course
- Benches, rakes for sand traps and some ball washers will be available on the course to use at your discretion.
- Flagsticks will be in and can be removed if desired.
- If you choose not to use a rake in the sand traps, do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your shoe or golf club.