The Ponds at Battle Creek
The Ponds at Battle Creek is a scenic 9-hole, par 35 course in Maplewood.
- Parkland prairie-style layout featuring 9 ponds.
- 50-station lighted practice/driving range.
- Large putting green.
Tee times and hours
Course opening: April 3, 2019
In season, hours of operation change throughout the season based on weather and daylight hours. Please call 651-501-6321 for hours.
Beginning of tab section with 4 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
Begins 1.5 hours before sunset. Play up to nine holes until dark.
- Everyday: $12
- 18 holes: $16
- 9 holes: $11.50
Season passes valid only at The Ponds at Battle Creek are available for $700.
Available anytime to golfers with a valid Ramsey County patron card or The Ponds at Battle Creek patron card.
Available to golfers age 62 and older during the following times:
- Monday-Friday before 1 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays after 1 p.m.
- 18 holes: $12.50
- 9 holes: $9.50
Senior season passes valid only at The Ponds at Battle Creek are available for $550.
Available to golfers age 18 and under during the following times:
- Anytime Monday-Friday.
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays after 1 p.m.
- Anytime with a paid adult.
- Free with a paid adult Saturdays and Sundays after 4 p.m.
Junior season passes valid only at The Ponds at Battle Creek are available for $400.
The Ponds at Battle Creek practice range will open starting Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
- 20 balls (warm up): $3.50
- 30 balls (one token): $5
- 60 balls (two tokens): $9
- 90 balls (three tokens): $11
- Key: $65 ($110 value)
- One key equals 22 buckets of 30 balls.
Lessons and leagues
The Ponds at Battle Creek emphasizes learning the game of golf with its varied adult lessons and junior golf programs. The Ponds at Battle Creek is proud to be an affiliate program of The First Tee of Saint Paul.
Multiple leagues are offered at The Ponds of Battle Creek.