Service alert - COVID-19
Aldrich Arena is open to youth and adult hockey and figure skating groups. Modified procedures align with Minnesota Department of Health guidelines. Reservations allow for a maximum of 2 groups of 25 participants per sheet of ice, including coaches and instructors. Scrimmages and games will allow spectators, dependent on each arena’s approved capacity. Spectators are not allowed at practices. Dry floor event reservations are open at limited capacity.
Aldrich Arena is a premier multi-purpose arena located in Maplewood. During fall and winter, Aldrich hosts more than 100 high school hockey league and playoff games. Aldrich can be transformed quickly to host graduations, conventions, farmers markets, concerts, craft shows, sporting events animal shows and other non-ice events.
Aldrich has a seating capacity of 3,200 in the stands.
- Dry floor events available from mid-March - Labor Day.
- Seating of 3,200, or 5,000 including floor space.
- Bleacher seating for more than 3,200.
- Concert seating available for up to 5,000 people.
- Free parking for up to 854 cars in a 10-acre, lighted lot.
- 17,000 square feet of exhibit space - 200 feet x 85 feet.
- Portable stages available.
- Air conditioned.
- ADA-compliant, newly remodeled restrooms.
- Elevator, providing easy access to concourse and rink levels.
Aldrich is available for rental for hockey, figure skating and other ice activities from October - March. Check available ice times and make a reservation.
Aldrich is available for rental for non-ice events – including concerts and trade shows – from April - October. Learn more about dry floor and event reservations.
Dry floor event rental starts at $1,000 for non-prime time.
Concert packages start at $5,000.
Programs and activities
Public open skating and long blade skating are offered at a variety of times during fall - spring seasons.
Celebrate your next birthday at Aldrich! Birthday party packages are available during open skate or with private facility rental.