Battle Creek Regional Park Master Plan
Battle Creek Regional Park is getting a new master plan for the first time in 30 years. Led by Ramsey County Parks & Recreation, in partnership with SRF Consulting, the planning process will include extensive community engagement over the summer. Pop-up workshops, community meetings and collaborative design sessions will be held at the park and nearby areas to gather community feedback on what is and is not currently working. Community members will have the opportunity to share their vision of what the park should look like with planners and park designers.
The first round of public engagement on the master plan has closed. Please check back soon for new opportunities to provide input on the Master Planning process.
Please check back for upcoming community engagement opportunities to participate in.
Previous community engagement meetings
- Hmongtown Marketplace Pop-up – June 29
- Ramsey County Fair Pop-up – Friday, July 12
- Battle Creek Regional Park Pop-up – Sunday, July 14
- Recreation Stakeholders Focus Group – July 24
- Master Plan Community Meeting – August 3
- Battle Creek Waterworks Pop-up – August 10
- Highwood Hills Recreation Center Pop-up – August 28