Battle Creek Regional Park Master Plan
Battle Creek Regional Park is getting a new master plan for the first time in 30 years. Led by Ramsey County Parks & Recreation, in partnership with SRF Consulting, the planning process will include extensive community engagement.
Pop-up workshops, community meetings and collaborative design sessions will be held at the park and nearby areas to gather community feedback on what is and is not currently working. Community members will have the opportunity to share their vision of what the park should look like with planners and park designers.
Opportunities to provide input on the Master Planning process will be posted here as they become available.
The first community design meeting was held on November 2, 2019. Attendees weighed in on various aspects of the park, including locations for new amenities, safe access points and natural resources.
Previous community engagement meetings
- Park Design Community Meeting – November 2
- Hmongtown Marketplace Pop-up – June 29
- Ramsey County Fair Pop-up – Friday, July 12
- Battle Creek Regional Park Pop-up – July 14
- Recreation Stakeholders Focus Group – July 24
- Master Plan Community Meeting – August 3
- Battle Creek Waterworks Pop-up – August 10
- Highwood Hills Recreation Center Pop-up – August 28